Retaking A Levels?
Study Plan (Math)
The following are the key areas the study plan aims to address:
A) Recall 2 years' fundamental knowledge within 5 months.
B) Consistent practice of exam level materials to sharpen skills / senses back to exam standard.
C) Update students with new materials launched for 2019 students
1) Graphing, inequalities & SLE, functions
2) Sequences and Series
3) Application of differentiation, Maclaurin's series
4) Integration techniques & applications, Differential Equations
6) Complex numbers
7) P&C, Probability
8) Discrete random variable, Binomial distribution
9) Normal distribution, Sampling
10) Hypothesis Testing
11) Regression and Correlation
** Upon completion of each module, a mini test is conducted as a check to the level of mastery for that module.**
** Upon completion of all modules, we will dive into EXAM MODE and do time trials every week to ensure that we are "ever-ready" for exam. **
Small Group Tuition: Every Saturday 4pm @ Jurong West St 52 (2 last slots)
Fees: $250 for every 4 lessons attended
Bring a friend along and both of you enjoy $50 off for first 4 lessons.